As a counselor for Chicago Public Schools and real estate broker for Fulton Grace Realty, Cornelius Camp wears many (many) hats (including warm ones to fight off Chicago’s subzero temperatures). We recently got to connect with Cornelius to hear how he juggles a busy workload AND finds ways to have them complement each other.
Additionally, Cornelius shares how he earned over 12K followers on his Instagram account (…with the help of his social-media-savvy wife) and gives his input on the Chicago housing market.
Below are our favorite clips from Cornelius’s podcast episode:
- On being a public school counselor by day, a realtor by night
- How do your two jobs impact each other?
- How to increase your followers on social media as a realtor
- What’s a Frequently Asked Question you ask the guests in your interview series?
- What is a growing pain about the Chicago real estate business?
- Who inspires and influences you apart from your wife?
- On the FB groups “CMC Realtor” and “Everything Real Estate”
Want to be featured in our podcast? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org